Cell strainers are manufactured from a strong nylon mesh with evenly spaced mesh pores and gamma resistant. These cell strainers are sterile, rapid, easy-to-use devices for isolating primary cells to consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension from tissues. Protect your valuable flow cytometry and cell sorting instrumentation by reliably removing clumps and debris from cell suspensions and clinical samples prior to analysis.
• Available in 3 mesh sizes, 40 µm, 70 µm, and 100 µm
• 3 different colors: bule,white, and yellow, for easy identification.
• Improved uniformity of single cell suspensions
• Made of a strong nylon mesh with evenly spaced mesh pores
• The extended lip on the strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
• Design to fit perfectly into a JET 50 ml conical tube
• Ready-to-use, sterilized by gamma irradiation
• Individually packaged
• DNase-& RNase-free
• Single package in easy-to-open bag to assure contamination-free.
• Every case has printed lot No. for quality traceability.