Packaged in economical re-sealable plastic bags or extra-rigid autoclavable racks
Product series: ZEROTIP(NEW)
Product name: ZEROTIP
JET ZEROTIP TM are manufactured from super clear high quality Polypropylene. The surfaces of the tips are produced through a special process. This process makes the tip inner surface become super hydrophobic, thus significantly reduces sample loss and provides substantially higher reproducibility when working with critical media.
1. Available with 5 transfer volumes of 10μl, 20μl,100μl,200μl and 1000μl
2. Free of Nucleic Acids, Pyrogens/Endotoxins, PCR Inhibitors and Trace Metals
3. Ideal for biological samples that contain detergents such as SDS, Tween
4. Triton® -100 ect
5. Tips with PP filter are also available
6. Preferred accessories for most brand micropipettor
7. Fully autoclavable to 121℃
8. Non-Pyrogenic & DNase/RNase-free
1. Every rack or case is printed with lot No. for quality traceablity
2. Available in gamma irradiation sterilized or non-sterilized.
3. Packaged in economical re-sealable plastic bags or extra-rigid autoclavable racks.